First off, I take your data very seriously. I never rent or sell your information to ANYONE.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with me whether directly via https://jenniferlynnvlogger.blogspot.com, Social Media subdomains or via email. This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with me, or that I collect from you either directly via my website or via email.
Information I collect
While using my site, I may ask you to provide me with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Pictures or videos you submit
Information Collected Automatically
Here are some of the types of information I collect:
- Log & Device data. When you visit my site, I may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit my site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, browser type, and time zone or location.
- My third party service providers may provide me information that tells me how my marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If I were to associate it with you I would treat it as personal data.
How do I protect your information?
My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to my site as safe as possible.
I use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by Jenniferlynnvlogger who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
I may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit my site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of my site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
I may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics: These cookies collect information about who is visiting my site and how users engage with my site. This information does not identify any individual user. It is aggregated and anonymous. Information included in this analysis is number of visitors to my site, referring websites, pages visited while on this site, time of day visited our site, if this is a new or repeat visitor, and other comparable information. This information is used to help me understand the usage of my site, improve and operate my page more efficiently, and monitor the activity on my site. Please see below for a listing of my analytics providers.
- Essential cookies: These cookies help run my site and make your experience better. These include cookies that all you access to a members-only part of the site or help the content of our site load quickly. These cookies are only used to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember articles you have selected. These are designed to make it easier to search or use my site.
- Social Media cookies: I use social media tools on my site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on my site. In some situations, the social network may send me data that you have set to share. If you do not want the social media network to share information with us, please check your privacy settings with the social media network.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow you to track browsing habits as you visit the site. Based on your browsing history and with my permission, I use third party advertising partners who can then display to you a relevant ad when you are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. Within these cookies, I may also know your precise location such as latitude, longitude, GeoIP, and other location specific information.
- To help me make articles more useful and interesting, I often receive a confirmation when you open articles from me if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving articles from me. Please see the Your Choices section below.
- I might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows me and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide me with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit my site, the links and other actions you take on my site, and I may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure
I do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy.
We will share your information in the following ways.
- Analytics. Specifically for analytics providers, I use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of my blog. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Please note at this time, I do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads